In collaboration with Laura Collins, an ANP with an extensive dermatological background, The Elite Nurse Practitioner is proud to announce The Dermatology and Cosmetic Skin Care Course! This is the DEFINITIVE GUIDE to dermatology for the nurse practitioner! Plus, we are including a plethora of actionable cosmetic skin care topics to sweeten the course 😊
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is looking for the training to empower them to evaluate, diagnose, and treat 90% of the dermatological complaints you would ever see in clinical practice. It is also for the nurse practitioner who is wanting to integrate cosmetic skin care into their practice to increase their service and product offerings, which ultimately will increase your revenue!
Dermatology and cosmetic skin care are an in demand and growing service line. The skin care and dermatology industries are a multi-billionaire dollar market and they continue to grow year by year. In addition, 1 in 3 patients will have a dermatological ailment at any given time plus the population is aging and is wanting to look younger more than ever before. So, what does this mean for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur? A fantastic practice opportunity!
Thousands of patients are in need of quality and affordable dermatological care RIGHT NOW. Standard dermatology practices often times have multi-month waiting lists and patients become increasingly frustrated that they have to continue to live life with unhealthy appearing skin that frequently is symptomatic as well. Acne, eczema, melasma, and a variety of other skin disorders plague the appearance of countless individuals in our society. Nurse practitioners need to be stepping up to the plate and assisting patients with their dermatological needs. Well, this is exactly what this course will help the nurse practitioner do!
In addition, this course will cover dozens of cosmetic skin care services and products to help increase your practices offerings which will result in increased revenue streams! Patients are actively seeking compounded topical anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, acne, melasma, and moisturizing products. We cover all of these and more! We also cover how to provide these products via asynchronous telemedicine visits to help you build a passive income stream from your practice’s website.
This course would be perfect for the nurse practitioner interested in simply integrating dermatological and cosmetic skin care services into their established practice or for the nurse practitioner wanting to open a stand-alone skin care clinic that could be done full time. If you wanted to build a high-end cosmetic skin care clinic, then adding the products discussed in this course, providing general dermatological consultations, and providing aesthetic services would make for an amazing full-service skin care practice! Ultimately, it is up to you!
This course is designed to provide the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience in dermatology and cosmetic skin care the necessary knowledge to get started with this growing field! This course provides you all the information you need to treat 90% of the dermatological complaints you would ever see in practice. You will walk away feeling empowered to treat your patients with dermatological complaints vs. just referring it out. We guarantee that!
You will learn:
- Why you should be integrating dermatology services and cosmetic skin care products into your practice.
- The legalities and liabilities of dermatology and cosmetic skin care.
- The foundational knowledge of dermatology including terminology, the anatomy of the skin, and common physical skin findings.
- Everything you need to know about topical steroids.
- Acne evaluation, grading, and all the available treatment options.
- The evaluation and treatment of Alopecia.
- Eczema evaluation and treatment.
- The common types of Nevi and when to be concerned.
- Skin cancer evaluation and what to do.
- The evaluation and treatment of onychomycosis.
- Psoriasis evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Rosacea and Melasma evaluation and treatment.
- The evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of 24 other of the most common dermatological conditions you will encounter in practice.
- The foundation of sun protection and sunscreen.
- The cosmetic treatment of scars, hypotrichosis (thinning eyelashes), hyperpigmentation, and xerosis (dry skin).
- The dermatological anti-aging principles and treatment options including retinoids, moisturizers, and eye treatments
- An introduction to the variety of anti-aging specific dermatological and cosmetic procedures available for the nurse practitioner.
- The most common dermatological and cosmetic skin care compounded products available on the market.
- How to chart dermatology specific visits.
- Creating the legal structure of a business.
- Telemedicine considerations including how to provide cosmetic skin care products via asynchronous telemedicine visits.
- How to market a dermatologic and cosmetic skin care practice.
- Where to order the supplies and medications.
- How to succeed and much more!
This course will also include all the supplemental documentation you will need to get started! We include informed consents, dermatology specific intake forms, visit documentation templates, privacy policies and more! You will also receive master lists for non-RX and RX skin care products. This course provides you everything you need to start providing dermatological and cosmetic skin care services to your patients!
As ADDED BONUSES to this course, we are also providing our students with multiple reference guides that you can download and keep handy in your practice! This course includes guides on acne medications, topical steroids, anti-aging, and topical compounded medications! We also decided to put together a list of the top videos that will teach you on how to do the most common dermatological procedures such as skin biopsies, skin tag removals, and more.
There are over 6 hours of video and audio content where Laura and I cover a 353-slide presentation in detail. You will also have audio files to stream and listen to so you can learn on the go!
If you are looking to integrate a high-demand, low liability, high margin, and relatively straight forward clinical service into your practice, then you need to take this course! Integrating dermatology and cosmetic skin care into your practice will increase your patient volume, patient satisfaction, and your practices bank account! So, be sure to take advantage of the discounted price on this course today!