After countless requests and demand from the nurse practitioner community, The Elite Nurse Practitioner and Candi Kinney, FNP from NP in The Know, are proud to announce the IV-Infusion Clinic Course! This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who is interested in creating a high revenue/low expense practice that can be done on a VERY part-time basis.
This course is the definitive guide for nurse practitioners who are interested in building an IV infusion therapy clinic from the ground floor. It also will teach the nurse practitioner who already owns a practice on how to integrate this into their already established one!
IV-Infusion Clinics are very hot right now. This sector of the alternative medicine industry is BLOWING UP, and for good reason. Patients are demanding this service and it results in healthy profits for the practice owner!
Do you know what one of the best parts of opening an IV-infusion clinic is for a nurse practitioner? You can make money and not even be present in the practice itself! Depending on your states regulation, an RN or LPN can be there doing the work while you make all the money sitting at home. All they need is your order! This can be a partially-passive income stream for the astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur!
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has absolutely ZERO experience operating an IV-Infusion Clinic on the clinical aspects of this type of practice and how to open an IV “Drip” Lounge, which is what I like to call it.
This course will provide you EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully open an IV-Infusion Clinic!
You will learn:
- What IV infusion therapy is.
- Why you should consider offering IV-infusion therapies.
- The legalities and regulations of providing IV-infusion therapy.
- How to price your IV infusions.
- How to setup the actual IV practice itself.
- What type of supplies you need and where to get them.
- What the most popular IV “cocktails” are and why you should use them.
- Where to obtain the vitamins and medications that are within the “cocktail.”
- The recipes for various IV “cocktails.”
- How to chart IV-infusion therapy.
- Complications to be aware of.
- How to setup the actual legal business itself.
- Where to obtain your malpractice policy from.
- How to delegate the majority of the work to RNs, LPNs, and MAs.
- How to market your IV-infusion clinic!
- How to succeed and much more!
This course will include ALL the supplemental documents you need such as informed consents, intake forms, patient education, and policies and procedures. You will literally have EVERYTHING you need to start your practice. The only thing I cannot provide you is the courage to get out there and get started!
There are over 3 hours of video content where we go over a 110-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio files for you to download so you can learn on the go while driving to work or exercising.
If you follow the information in this course, you will be able to start an IV-infusion clinic from the ground floor. How much does it cost to get started you might ask? Well, you could get this business up and running for less than $5,000! The return on investment is absolutely amazing! So what are you waiting for?
Remember, all Elite Nurse Practitioner Courses are accessible at anytime after you purchase them!