About the Course
In partnership with Oliver Brown, a nurse practitioner entrepreneur who owns a successful stem cell practice, we have created the Stem Cell and Regenerative Injection Course. This course is designed for the nurse practitioner entrepreneur who wants to start a very high revenue/low expense CASH practice that can be done on a very part-time basis.
Stem cell and regenerative medicine clinics are the hottest and highest revenue practices popping up all over the country. Do you know why? Because it has the potential to generate a SEVEN figure income… part-time! This is not an exaggeration. Oliver’s clinic consistently generates $100,000 a month being open just 2-4 days a week for a few hours.
Patients also love the results stem cell injections produce! Chronic pain and degenerative conditions can improve significantly after just one injection. Patients will come back and refer their friends and family to you time and time again. If it didn’t work, they would not!
Additionally, it is one of the least complicated side practices to start… There are no complicated medications, prescriptions, labs, or guidelines to follow. Anyone can do it with the right guidance.
It is also THE highest profit potential clinic a nurse practitioner can start. You could become a millionaire owning a stem cell practice... You can start a stem cell and regenerative medicine clinic for less than $7,500. The best part? The monthly expenses are minimal and only increase as your patient volume and revenue increases. What does this mean? More profits! The cost of the injections average around $5,000 each. You literally only need to see 3 patients a month to generate a six-figure income…
This course is designed to teach the aspiring nurse practitioner entrepreneur who has ZERO experience with stem cells and regenerative medicine on how to start and operate this very high profit generating side practice! This course provides you EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully practice, build and operate a high revenue stem cell and regenerative medicine clinic.
You will learn:
- What regenerative medicine is.
- The science and physiology behind stem cells.
- The legalities of regenerative medicine.
- The basic clinical principles including risks, benefits, and contraindications.
- How to structure the consultation and visits.
- The various types of regenerative treatment options including hyaluronic acid, platelet rich plasma, autologous stem cells, allogeneic stem cells, and exosomes.
- How to collect patient samples for autologous treatments.
- Injection procedures.
- How to document the visits (all documentation is included!).
- How to create the stem cell clinic from scratch.
- Where and how to order the stem cells and regenerative medicine products.
- How to successfully market your practice.
- How to set up special promotional events that will generate leads and ultimately revenue!
- How to utilize the provided consent forms.
- How to mark up and price the services and products.
- How to successfully build a high revenue practice and more!
There are over 2 hours of video content where I go over a 117-slide presentation in detail. There will also be an audio format for you to download so you can learn on the go.
This course includes ALL the supplemental documentation you will need to start a stem cell clinic as well. This includes informed consent forms, indemnification clauses, intake and exam forms, and privacy policies. We are also including a marketing power point presentation that you can use to market your stem cell practice during promotional events! Remember, marketing is the number one function of your business!
You will have EVERYTHING you need to start a stem cell and regenerative medicine clinic. If you follow the information provided in the course and utilize all the provided documentation, you can have a stem cell clinic up and running in 1-2 months. I guarantee that. It costs very little to start a stem cell practice, the biggest expense are the stem cells themselves, and the patient typically pays for these before you even order them!
If you want headaches, high expenses, long hours, and little return, look into general primary care… On the other hand, if your goal is professional and financial independence, seriously consider this niche service line. There are millionaires being made by people who are running stem cell and regenerative medicine clinics. It is time for some nurse practitioners to get a piece of the pie now!